Friday, April 15, 2011

Some Comparisons

When viewing some comparisons it is almost a shock. I miss the plants and garden but I know I will create them again. 

Before
After.
This photo was taken from the same place as the above photo.

Before


After.
Again, taken from the same place as the above photo.

Before

After.
This photo was taken slightly further away than the photo above. It was taken from the new back door.

Before

After
Again, this photo was taken from the same place as the photo above. 

Before

After.
No building work here. Just disarray.

No comparison here. Just a photo of the new room taken from the old back door.



The weather here is just beautiful. Thankfully I get to take full advantage of it from 7am in the morning. The builders cheerfully wake me up.  I am now going to walk to Gerroa and have a coffee.  

1 comment:

  1. Great idea for a post! I've been warned about the early starts for next week. News of the tree???

    ReplyDelete