Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Werri B House is Looking Like a House

On Breakthrough Day I was underwhelmed by the changes. It was an exciting day but perhaps not what I expected. However, last weekend I went to Werri B House and this is what I found.
 The weather board was finished. The deck was finished. My little house looked like a cute little cottage.
 The staircase is now exposed. The old wall framework is gone. The gyprock is in. It's now looking like it's supposed to.
The staircase from the sink.
 The staircase front on.
 The old hallway to the laundry.
 The deck from my bedroom window.
The deck from my bedroom door.
 The deck.
 The house from the front. I couldn't fit it in the photo. 
The front door and the front door deck.

I'm now not undewhelmed. I'm back to excited. It is now getting close to the end of building. I can't wait.

1 comment: